Search > Search Results > Correspondence between Cilla Hirsch in Haifa, Palestine, and ...
|Catalog No.||1857||Similar Items|
|Brief Description||Correspondence between Cilla Hirsch in Haifa, Palestine, and relatives in the USSR, 1938 - 1944||Similar Items|
|Registry No.||10378R"M||Similar Items|
|File name||Hirsch Zilla, Haifa - Correspondance with family in Kalusz 1938 - 1944||Similar Items|
|From Date||01/01/1938||Similar Items|
|To Date||31/12/1944||Similar Items|
|databank||Collections Section||Similar Items|
Correspondence between Cilla (nee Lehrer) and Litman Hirsch in Haifa, Mandate Palestine, and relatives in the USSR, 1938 - 1944.
Print and handwritten original, in Polish, German, Russian and hebrew
Donated by Cilla on 28 December 1980
1. Postcards sent by Juda Leher from Kalusz, Ukraine, to Cilla in Palestine, 1938 - 1941.
30 pages, handwritten original. in German, Polish and Russian
The file also contains a letter sent by Litman on 22 April 1940 and one dated 9 April 1940, signed by Jakub Lehrer.
3 pages, handwritten original, in German and Polish
2. Letters sent by Cilla in 943 to her brother Zecharja in Shymkent, Kazakhstan.
20 pages, handwritten original, in Polish
3. Letters sent in 1944 to reatives in the Kazachinsky District, Russia.
16 pages, handwritten original, in Polish and Russian
4. Letters sent by Cilla on 31 May 1943 to her brother Abraham.
2 pages, handwritten original, in Polish
5. Testament written by Cilla's mother, Fejga, on 6 April 1939 in Kalusz.
1 page, handwritten copy, in Polish
6. A special edition of the newspaper Yediot Aharonot (Latest News), 7 May 1945, reporting on Nazi Germany's surrender.
1 page, print original, in Hebrew
20 pages, handwritten original, in Polish Close